As our digital economy grows, data breaches, which are already prevalent, will expand. Small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) will continue to be a soft target but large enterprises will not be spared either. Cybersecurity must continue to innovate to stay one step ahead of these attackers. As threats become more intelligent and sophisticated, we expect to see more companies turning away from silo solutions, which leave gaps in enterprise security posture, and instead adopt comprehensive platforms for cyber protection.
Seceon is dedicated to eliminating cyber risks faced by enterprises and SMBs. To ensure “Cybersecurity Done Right,” the company developed its Open Threat Management (OTM)Platform from scratch. OTM works out-of-the-box to instantly protect against known and unknown threats. It provides comprehensive visibility, proactive threat detection, automated containment and elimination of threats in real-time, all while minimizing costs, staff bandwidth requirements and performance impact. OTM uses AI with actionable intelligence, machine learning, and dynamic threat models with behavioral analytics as its cornerstones, and is built on Big/Fast Data architecture.
With Seceon OTM Platform, enterprises can automatically generate prioritized threat alerts that matter in real-time and empower their SOC / IT teams to detect and respond to the threats quickly, before critical data is exfiltrated.
Seceon was founded in 2014. Its main headquarters is in Massachusetts, with international offices in the UK and India.
Powered by Security Experts
Seceon is led by a team of industry veterans who have decades of cybersecurity and technology experience. ChandraPandey, the company’s Founder and CEO, is renowned for developing innovative cybersecurity solutions. With his staff of experts in cybersecurity, machine learning, AI, fast/big data streaming and dynamic threat modeling, he developed Seceon’s award-winning cybersecurity platform for the digital era. As Seceon’s CEO, he works closely with customers to define and address the challenges, implications, and solutions for protecting corporate assets in today’s highly-connected enterprises. Chandra holds multiple patents in security, networking, and computing. Before founding Seceon, he had the opportunity to lead teams that executed and delivered innovative, disruptive, built-to-last platforms.
“Seceon is focused on providing organizations of all sizes with the most effective, efficient, and affordable solutions to combat and eliminate cyber threats.” – Chandra Pandey.
Comprehensive, Real-time Protection
Seceon OTM is the industry’s first fully-automated platform offering real-time, proactive threat detection, containment and elimination for all threat categories, including malware, ransomware, spyware, botnet, compromised credentials, insider threats, denial of services for applications & protocols, vulnerability exploits for web/emails/OS applications, data breaches and exfiltration, IT mistakes, IDS and Network Behaviors. It mitigates zero-day exploits and ransomware with behavior-based threat models that use the latest underlying technology and ML/AI algorithms. Factors that separate Seceon’s solution from competitors include:
• Comprehensive Visibility: The OTM Platform ingests all raw streaming data (Logs, Packets, Flows, Identities) and provides a real-time extensive view of all assets (users, hosts, servers, applications, data access and movement, traffic) that are on-premise cloud or hybrid, and their interactions.
• Reduce Mean-Time-To-Identify (MTTI)with Proactive Threat Detection: The platform proactively detects threats and surfaces threats in real-time without an agent or alert fatigue.
• Reduce Mean-Time-To-Resolve (MTTR) with Automatic Threat Remediation: The OTM Platform performs automatic threat containment and elimination in real-time. It also provides clear actionable steps to eliminate threats, which can be handled automatically by the system or manually by the security expert post-analysis.
• Continuous Compliance, Policy Management and Risk Monitoring: Seceon’s platform provides continuous compliance and scheduled or on-demand reporting for HIPAA, GDPR, PCI-DSS, NIST, FINRA, and many other similar regulations.
Easy to Use, Affordable Solutions
Seceon solutions built on the OTM Platform include:
• Seceon aiSIEM™ goes beyond traditional SIEM and eliminates the need for adding multiple silo solutions. It ingests raw streaming data from applications, identity systems, flows, and raw traffic from networks to provide comprehensive visibility, real-time proactive threat detection, automated threat containment and elimination, and continuous compliance, policy management and reporting.
• Seceon aiMSSP™ enables Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to offer outsourced security services, including 24x7 security monitoring, threat intelligence, and real-time detection and remediation, at nominal and predictable linear costs.
A Record of Cybersecurity Leadership
Notable milestones achieved by Seceon include:
• More than 300 successful enterprise and managed service provider customer deployments. • Launched commercial availability of OTM platform in April 2016 and has been releasing one major release every quarter with continual enhancements in machine learning, dynamic threat models, multi-tenancy and scaling. • Introduced two breakthrough solutions based on the OTM Platform in 2018: aiSIEM and aiMSSP. • Built an award-winning channel partner program and are steadily building their network of 50+ U.S and international distribution and reseller partners. • Has won more than 50 awards since OTM launched in 2016. • Gained recognition from leading industry influencers including 451 Research, Ovum, Enterprise Management Associates, IDC Research, CSO International Data Group, and Markets and Markets.